Friday, June 13, 2008
THINK YESTERDAY WAS ONE OF THE MOST AWESOMEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. (but I lost my voice man D: D:)
So yesterday, I took a bus down to Debbie's to do hw before our Sop 1 "picnic". Stupid Jing came like one and a half hours late?!?! Aw but the things you do for me.. :D :D
Sat on the floor and did like 2 Amaths questions when Joey followed by the sec2s arrived. No sec1s came D: D: are we that scary??
Ok, so we went up to Debbie's parents' room and starting choosing which movie to watch. Settled on The Grudge and Shallow Hal (I can never get enough of this movie it's so funny!)
During The Grudge, we had our "picnic" on the bed (oops?). Hahaha. Oh and debbie kept screaming la. It's really funny. Jing and I can suddenly scream for no reason (Ahhhh! OMG OMG!) and debbie would start screaming too! Actually, it wasn't very scary eh. I didn't like scream out loud or anything. But omg Toshio is so cute manzx. Why did he have to die!
Next movie, Shallow Hal. Duh, of course it's nice. My second time watching :D :D
[insert picture with Hal]
Then Kingchi had to leaveee D: So we decided to take pictures with Chai's camera.
[insert pictures from chai's camera]
Oh and when they went to take the camera, those who were left behind took pictures.


Then Kingchi left. And soon the Sec2s left, leaving Jing, Debbie, Jiamei and I to fend for ourselves. We ate nuggets and tried to continue doing our hw :D So guai right.
IT WAS THEN WHEN KINGCHI MSGED US. To go shopping. Jing and I were like making excuses not to do our hw and we practically ran out of the door!
Met Kingchi at Novena and took the train down to Orchard.
First we headed to Topshop.

I'm very tempted not to put this picture below. I look so weirddddd D:

We tried on another dress but we looked funky. So we left (I think the person was suspecting that we weren't going to get any clothes).
Walked around Wisma. Into Dorothy Perkins and other shops. Nothing caught our eye. Then we went to get a Famous Amos cookie. Mmm :D
Then we Hula&Co-ed. The stuff there is really cool lah. Hahah then we went to Forever21. Nothing much eh, I just thought the accessories were nice.
Soon, we Esprit-ed.

Ok both these pictures are horrid. One is because the dress is not so flattering, the other is because I shook.

It was around 9.48pm at that time.

Eee omg I look so short.

We bought ice-cream when we came out from Wisma.
Sent Kingchi off and Jing and I took a train to Plaza Sing. Yes, at 10+pm.
Went to Carl's Jr to get fat. Ate fries and drank ice-lemon tea. Then Jing's mama called to ask her go home. So I went with her. While we were leaving, some dudes (they look 17, 18) who work there went:
"Thank you! Please come again!"
Obviously we won't respond right. So we continued walking like they didn't say anything.
Then,
"Bye!"
Continued walking.
"Bye!"
Jing and I looked at each other. Are they saying bye to us?
"Bye!"
Burst out into laughter.
Like what the hell? So then we took train to yck then Jingo's daddy picked us up.
I saw it :D In the name of Harry Potter! Hahah. Jing and I talked a lot. A lot of crap. Hahahha. Then we showered and continued talking. Flipped through Connexio and started feeling very nostalgic. We were trying to guess who was who without looking at the names. We realised a lot of people changed, like seriously a lot.
Soon we realised it was 3am already and we had to wake up at 8! So we hurried into bed and slept.
The sound of the alarm woke us up. I realised I completely lost my voice. It freaking hurts to talk. Jingo's mom gave me some medicine to calm the inflammation. She offered me a banana too :D
Jingo went for CIP with debbie and I went home, yay.
I might sleep somemore later.
I hope Waiyinn doesn't bail on me tonight.
10:20 AM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style